Please review the outlined procedure to follow if a parent informs you of a positive COVID-19 case. Preparing this information will help the process when AHS calls to begin their investigation.
1. Upon confirmation of a positive case on the time, inform the SAMHA office (Christina firstname.lastname@example.org or Shannon email@example.com) and your division director. At this point, it will be determined if the team was within the exposure window and whether or not we will proceed to step two of the protocol.
2. The division director will inform all parents of a positive result and cancel any hockey related activities occurring within the two-week period of when the last known exposure occurred. The timelines are preliminary and may be adjusted by AHS once contact is made. All SAMHA assigned ice will be given back to the Ice Allocator via the SAMHA office.
3. Complete the contact tracing chart - Link
4. Put together the following documents:
Please send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with following subject heading: Team # covid investigation support documents
5. The office will pull from RAMP contact information for all affected players and coaches and will email this to the Head Coach for verification.
6. Upon confirmation from AHS, inform Ice Allocator of remaining isolation period - email@example.com